Invoice Processing with CCRQInvoice
CCRQInvoice is a QuickBooks® Compatible program that provides you with a number of features not found in QuickBooks itself. With this program you can:
- Calculate the extended weight of any item on an invoice, sales order or estimate, and add the total of the weight of all lines to the invoice;
- Create calculated quantities or rates based on other columns
- Count the quantity of items on an invoice, sales order or estimate;
- Sort the detail lines of an invoice, sales order or estimate by item ID or other fields.
- Print order forms with features that aren't supported by QuickBooks, such as having a different format for different pages in a multi-page order
In the next few pages we will briefly describe how this product works. We will examine several of the features (for additional examples see our Support website). To summarize, the process you will follow is:
- Modify your invoice template to include several custom fields.
- Add the unit weight for each inventory item.
- Enter your invoices in QuickBooks using the updated invoice template.
- Process your invoices with CCRQInvoice to perform the selected functions.
- Print your updated invoice.