CCRSoftware will, on occasion, provide “pre release” versions of our products. Sometimes these are versions where we are testing new features that we want feedback on, sometimes these are versions that include new features that haven’t been fully documented (or are still under development).
Please note that:
- It is possible that there are bugs or shortcomings in the product, since this release has not undergone complete testing. However, we will not provide a pre release version if we know of any problems that will cause damage to your QuickBooks file.
- Documentation for the program (other than what might be provided here) has not been completed.
- Often you will find that “forms” or “report templates” created with prior versions will not be compatible with this pre release version. You usually have to recreate any forms that you are using in older versions.
- In most cases (unless noted) you cannot have a prior version installed on the same computer as the pre release version. The installer will remove the older version.
- Unless noted, you can uninstall the pre release version and reinstall the older standard version without problem (other than form/template compatibility).
- In some cases your registration key / serial number from a prior version will not work with the pre release version, you will need to ask our support staff for an updated key.
- Support is only available through our Support Portal by submitting a support ticket.
This version is being provided primarily to users who need more complicated form templates, although there are other features of interest. The release date for this has not been set at this time. Please note the following:
- This release required different registration keys than versions earlier than 3.6.0
- The form editor allows access to additional QuickBooks data fields, as well as supporting more complex form layouts. Note thatforms created in prior versions of CCRQInvoice cannot be used with this release.
- If printing with CCRQInvoice you now have control over how Group Items print (“Group Wizard” preference, not documented yet).
- If printing with CCRQInvoice, freight can be moved to the order footer if you enable the preference and select one Service Item to represent freight.
- “Custom Column Calculations” is added so that you can create additional column calculations similar to the Total Weight option (if combined with “Total Custom Columns”).
- This release can access the additional custom fields supported by QuickBooks Enterprise.
- In some cases, prior versions might not work properly with Sales Orders. This release resolves that problem.
- This release provides improved support for Estimates.
- This release provides support for Invoices, Estimates, Sales Orders, Sales Receipts and Credit Memos
- This release will most likely not sort orders if you are using the QuickBooks Advanced Inventory option. You also cannot use it to print orders that have multiple location information, serial numbers or lot numbers.
- This release resolves the No Disk in the Drive bug in QuickBooks.
- The installers listed here will work on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. No support for Windows XP or Windows Vista
- These installers resolve the “revoked certificate” error that some people ran into with a recent update of Windows 10
Download the 3.6.1 update notes for details on the changes.
If you are installing on a 32 bit computer, download CCRQInvoiceSetup36132.exe
If you are installing on a 64 bit computer, download CCRQInvoiceSetup36164.exe