The following software license agreement applies to all CCRSoftware products.
- Software is defined as any CCRSoftware computer program and any updates or maintenance releases thereto. Do not use the Software until you have carefully read the following Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for licensing of the Software from CCRSoftware to you, and installing and using the Software indicates that you have read and understand this Agreement and accept its terms and conditions.
- When you first install the Software on an individual computer it will run as a “trial version”. This will allow you to access all features for a trial period that lasts approximately 30 days. At the end of this trial period, if you have not acquired a registration code as explained below, the Software will no longer allow you to access various features. By your use of the trial version of the software you understand and agree that after the trial period you may not be able to continue to access and/or use the software unless you purchase the appropriate full version of the Software.
- At any time during or following the trial period you can activate your license (as described in the on-line help guide) by purchasing the Software. CCRSoftware will provide you with a registration code that will unlock the features that you have paid for without time limit. This registration code will work only on the computer(s) that are authorized to use the program. Upon request we will allow you to register the software on up to five (5) additional computers that are within the limits of a Physical Address (Building) hosting one company or other business entity. Each computer may require a separate registration code.
The Software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and CCRSoftware retains all intellectual property rights in the Software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the Software. However, this license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom usage.
- We warrant that the Software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, “back door” entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the Software or access to your data.
- We do not warrant that the Software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitations on Liability
- All of our software is offered on a “try before you buy” basis, which allows you to test it for 30 days before you buy it. Because of this, all sales are considered final and we issue refunds only if a program doesn’t work as advertised and if we can’t fix the problem encountered. To qualify for a refund you must fully respond to our request for information while we are attempting to resolve the problem.
- THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY KNOWLEDGEABLE COMPUTER USERS AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CCRSOFTWARE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROPERTY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of California.
- This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.